Result of 7 years research, Zeta Learning was incorporated in March 2015 by founder and CEO, Leina Zouitene (Centrale Paris Innovation Prize, Award of appreciation from Lawrence Tech, BSc in Engineering from Centrale Paris and BSc in Business from ESSEC Business ranked 3rd by Financial Times worldwide, graduate from UC Berkeley and MITx).
Inspired by her studies in computer science and experiences in 6 international level universities and high schools Zeta adresses the lack of access to personalized and efficient education across the globe.
Zeta changes the way we learn, making learning learner-centric for the first time using AI and cognitive sciences.
Since 2015, Zeta has successful developed its first product, the first software to allow easy active and efficient reading for all and is poised to launch in summer 2016.
The software is currently beta tested in the best universities in Europe, America, Africa and Asia.
The company team is international (France, Morocco, Silicon Valley) and is composed of MScs and PhDs.
Zeta has successfully secured initial funding and attracted high level advisors (from USA, France and Africa). It is currently in discussion with major leading funds for the Series A.
We are a technical team that value UX as a pillar for our company.
We are seeking a strong team member to lead the UX /UI. The candidate should have broad knowledge, be at ease with conducting user interviews (from college students to executives), experience into working on a product from idea to release.
- Collect and analyze user behavior through a variety of research methods such as literature reviews, competitive analyses, and surveys
- Work with engineers and research managers to prioritize feature
- Help to define the user model and user interface for new and existing Zeta Learning products and features.
- Strong, clean visual design sense
- Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and oral presentations
- Gauge the usability of new and existing products and making constructive suggestions for change
- Define Zeta visual identity and ensure its coherence across different materials (website, apps …)
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science, Experimental Psychology, Anthropology, Information Science or related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of work experience in design
- Experience working in mobile app design (iOS and Android)
- Experience in designing cross-platforms products
- Experience working in software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- UX research methods experience.
- Experience in branding
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation and collaboration skills.
To apply, email portfolio, resume and coverletter to leina [at] zetalearning.com
- Leina Zouitene leina [at] zetalearning.com