- Wednesday, March 21, 2018 - 5:45pm to Friday, March 23, 2018 - 6:00pm
- Carnegie Mellon University
The MHCI Open House is an invite-only event for accepted and waitlisted students in the Master of Human-Computer Interaction program.
This three-day open house is an opportunity for accepted and waitlisted students to learn more about the MHCI program, meet with faculty in the Human-Computer Interaction Institute, speak with current students, tour lab spaces, sit in on classes and explore the beautiful city of Pittsburgh.
Our alumni tell us that attending the MHCI Open House was one of the most influential experiences in their final decision to attend Carnegie Mellon University. We hope you will join us for the 2018 MHCI Open House!
You must RSVP to the Open House by March 11, 2018.
Day Time Description Agenda (Tentative) Wednesday 5:45 p.m. Evening reception with a faculty, staff and current students meet and greet Thursday 8:00 a.m. Program overview, Faculty presentations, Lunch with faculty, Dinner with current MHCI students Friday 9:00 a.m. Capstone presentation, Intro to Living in Pittsburgh, Lunch with current MHCI students, Wrap-up
Transportation from the Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT):
Transportation around Pittsburgh/Carnegie Mellon:
- Carnegie Mellon University campus map
- Bus routes from the Hilton Garden Inn to campus (fare: $2.50/trip)
- 61A, 61B, 61C, 61D, 67, 69
- Pittsburgh Taxi: 412-231-1721
What to Bring to Open House:
- Business casual/casual clothing
- Comfortable shoes (you'll be walking!)
- Lots of questions
- An open mind and sense of adventure
If you have any questions, please contact MHCI Director of Student Affairs Nicole Willis at nicolewi [at] cs.cmu.edu (subject: Question%20Re%3A%20Open%20House)