MHCI Alumni Board
About the Board
The Master of Human-Computer Interaction Alumni Board was established in 2018 to serve as a voice for the alumni network and an advocate for the MHCI program.
This working board provides leadership in initiatives nationwide to strengthen the educational mission of the Human-Computer Interaction Institute through strategic projects, advocacy, philanthropy, and engagement with fellow alumni.
All communications about the board's activities are sent via email on the HCII alumni listserv.
Board membership is open to our alumni (2 year term), as well as a few current MHCI students per cohort (6 month term). Alumni interested in serving on the board should apply when the application opens in the fall.
The board meets two or three times per year, with the goal of one in-person meeting per year.
Current Board Members (2020-2022)
- Palmer D'Orazio Class of 2017
- Maria Emerson, Class of 2009
- Lee Hillman, Class of 2010
- Jing Jin, Class of 2008
- Julian Missig, Class of 2007
- Radha Nath, Class of 2018
- Robert Paul, Class of 2018
- Sandhya Pillalamarri, Class of 2005
- Jared Pryor, Class of 2011
- Molly Vierhile, Class of 2019
For more information or to discuss other ways to get involved, contact HCII Engagement Manager Jessica Vogt.